OPEN – PERFORMANCE – FITNESS
400 Meter Run
21 Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
- In this classic CrossFit benchmark workout, looking for athletes to choose a weight that the first set of 21 will be unbroken without a doubt.
- Breaking the sets on the kettlebell up makes for an easier workout.
- Lighter is harder today, as it allows for unbroken sets and more of a push on the runs. If not able to run, row 500 meters per round.
- Goal should be under 15min!
ABMAT / BIKE
Alternating EMOM x 10:
Odd Minutes – 20 ABMATS
Even Minutes – 12/9 Calorie Assault Bike
- At both movements, the ABMAT and the bike, we are to cap ourselves at the :50s mark.
Recovery: Lower your heart rate, ROW/BIKE/WALK