Training – On the Minute x 10:
2 Power Snatches
· Build to a heavy power snatch double for the day, or hold a single percentage across. Athlete’s choice.
· Press-outs not allowed today. Only climb as high as we can go with sound technique… if we feel a slight press out (receiving with bent elbows), we want to reduce the loading. Post heaviest completed double to the board below.
15 Power Snatches (75/55)
· 10min time cap.
Open & Performance – as written
Fitness- 60 singles
· Yesterday we focused on pacing with a heavier barbell and a higher skill gymnastic movement, today we focus on pushing our engine.
· The barbell is meant to be a light load. A weight that we could cycle for 25+ repetitions unbroken, if we tried to when fresh.
· Whereas yesterday’s stimulus was heavy and grinding, today’s is light and fast. Lighter is truly harder.
Upper Body Scaling
DMB Power Snatch
Singles if able, if not fast sled drag with belt.
Lower Body Scaling
Seated or standing muscle snatches
Ski Erg/Seated if necessary