Build to Heavy Set of 5
· Based on how you feel today, don’t push it if you know your position is less than perfect.
· Build in weight or just use this as prep for the workout.
Teams of 3:
On the Minute x 12 (4 Rounds)
10 Deadlifts (225/155)
20 AbMat Sit-Ups
Max Calorie Bike
· Similar to last week with the back squat/thruster combination, we are still looking to prioritize quality of movement and overload the system to make the conditioning deadlifts feel lighter.
· The deadlifts in the conditioning piece should be a weight athletes could complete 20+ repetitions unbroken when fresh.
· If not equipped with a bike, substitute a max calorie row.
· Athletes will each start at a different station, rotating on the minute.
For example, athlete 1 will begin on the barbell, athlete 2 will begin on the abmat, and athlete 3 will begin on the bike. At the top of each minute, they will rotate movements. Partners DO NOT have to use the same weight!!
**SELECT OPEN/PERFORMANCE/FITNESS if you did it AS WRITTEN if not select scaled.**
3 x 5 Banded Good Mornings + 1min/side SAMSON Stretch